Follow on   Twitter   Facebook   deviantArt   RSS

Comments :

raikou107

13 F

Topic: Banning Game 10 23 seconds ago #9639872

@SpikeylovesSatW Huh. I'll have to remember to check here in the summer then. We usually go to France in the summer and I try to spend as little time as possible online, but this sounds really cool.

Damn. It must suck to have your account hacked, but at least you have it back now! I'm lucky enough to say that I've never had an account hacked, and I hope it stays that way.

MelodicFury

36 F

Clean Living 31 seconds ago #9639871

Bottled water is one of the biggest food and beverage scams of all time.

Vexillo

20 O
Clean Living 3 minutes ago #9639870

Pure Antarctican ice cubes will be the next thing.

SpikeylovesSatW

567 M

Topic: Banning Game 10 6 minutes ago #9639869

@raikou107 there are awards in Summer every year.

I was hacked on March 2016 and rejoined late August 2016, and I was away for the awards, but still won an award as I'd been on the forums since October 2015. If you want to know more Someone made an alt saying 'I'm Spike's twin' and hacked into me so I'd say stuff like that too. :stare:

Topic: Banning Game 10 10 minutes ago #9639868

Banned because that's your fault

Topic: Cute pictures (NSFW and SFW) 12 minutes ago #9639867

image

raikou107

13 F

Topic: Banning Game 10 13 minutes ago #9639866

Banned because I didn't realise there were awards

Topic: Banning Game 10 14 minutes ago #9639865

Banned because he won an award without himself voting

Topic: Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation 7 15 minutes ago #9639864

Granted it's all on one pizza the pineapple the meat the cheese the banana the olive etc. (btw i don't like pizza)

I wish for a tour in nature without mosquitos

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 16 minutes ago #9639863

@SpikeylovesSatW Nah, the case was a hard plastic shell around a rubber jacket. The shell snapped and half is still attached to the jacket.

Topic: Three Words 5 17 minutes ago #9639862

i got nothing

SpikeylovesSatW

567 M

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 17 minutes ago #9639861

@raikou107 :yes:

raikou107

13 F

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 18 minutes ago #9639860

@SpikeylovesSatW Huh.

SpikeylovesSatW

567 M

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 19 minutes ago #9639859

@raikou107 OK. Deal.

You basically put < small > and < /small > (without space marks) to make small text without a generator.

raikou107

13 F

Topic: Three Words 5 19 minutes ago #9639858

Denmark with dinosaurs?

Doing very suggestive things, may I add

raikou107

13 F

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 20 minutes ago #9639857

@SpikeylovesSatW Perfect. I will see you there and then. Do not back out or I will take this to court.
And yeah, I'm from Cambridgeshire so near enough to Cambridge.

ᴼᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ, ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʲᵒᵏᶦⁿᵍ. :XD: ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵛᶦˢᶦᵗ ᵗᵒ ᴮᵒˡᵗᶠᵉˢᵗ! ᴬˡˢᵒ, ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵗᶦⁿʸ ʷᶦᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵍᵉⁿᵉʳᵃᵗᵒʳ?

Topic: Three Words 5 24 minutes ago #9639856

Iceland with demons?

SpikeylovesSatW

567 M

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 27 minutes ago #9639855

@raikou107 *gasps* NO!

OK, I'm willing to pay 50% of the cost. When I was checking you were OK from Storm Doris, I remember you saying you're from around Cambridge or something, as I recall. Halfway between Manchester and Cambridge is Leicester. So, tomorrow. Meet up at 3:30 in Leicester. I'll enclose £30. If any more is needed, I'll give you my contacts.

But I won't actually be enclosing this. And there is no meeting, unless you really want to, but I'm going to Boltfest tomorrow. So it can't be tomorrow

raikou107

13 F

Topic: Three Words 5 29 minutes ago #9639854

America with skirt?

raikou107

13 F

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 30 minutes ago #9639853

@SpikeylovesSatW Expect a visit to the court, I need money for therapy after that.

ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢˡʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ, ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵒᵒˡ. ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳ ʰᵒʷ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ ˢʰᵒʷˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᶦᵈᵉᵃ. :XD:

SpikeylovesSatW

567 M

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 31 minutes ago #9639852

@SydneyCarton did the phone break? If not, then at least it is still able for use...

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 33 minutes ago #9639851

@SpikeylovesSatW Yep.

SpikeylovesSatW

567 M

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 35 minutes ago #9639850

@raikou107 I'm sorry!

Whoops, I forgot to say don't google it.... Sorry :(

raikou107

13 F

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 37 minutes ago #9639849

@SpikeylovesSatW Ok.

*Googles it*

I have so many questions... :stare:

SpikeylovesSatW

567 M

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 41 minutes ago #9639848

@raikou107 Dirtgirlworld.

raikou107

13 F

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 43 minutes ago #9639847

@SpikeylovesSatW What show was it?

Living Hell 53 minutes ago #9639846

@Nisse_Hult @finnhare #9605324

I have to say it's quite worrying that Finnish media publish without fact checking. Best I can say it's only because newspapers today have to get everything out on the web so fast and there's no time to dig deeper; in this case it seemed the others just republicated something another newspaper had said (at least the Keskipohjanmaa article refers to Ilta-Sanomat).

Iltalehti (and its rival Ilta-Sanomat) might be understandable, they're sensationalist evening rags that tend to blow things out of proportion. While not everything they report is questionable, and they're quite popular, it might be worth taking their news with a grain of salt.

The others though, Ilkka and Keskipohjanmaa, are regional newspapers with subscriptions of about 50 000 and 25 000 respectively. They're both to some extent affiliated with the Centre party in Finland, which can mainly be described as the agrarian party, that is the current prime minister party. (see Wikipedia, they have stub articles in both Swedish and English on the newspapers)
I even have a relative who have worked for Ilkka, and she most certainly isn't extremist or isolationist.

The correction seems to be originating with STT (dvs FNB - Finska Notisbyrån) which might be said to be the Finnish equivalent to Reuters (though much smaller).

Btw, the news reported by Swedish speaking and Finnish speaking Finnish newspapers frequently differs, though mostly because of regional news (which can differ between newspapers of the same language) and somewhat because of different spins on national news. In international news there are seldom much discrepancy.

SpikeylovesSatW

567 M

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 56 minutes ago #9639845

@Tobie_kenobie well, kinda :XD:

Actually, I watched it when I was 5. I probably made a typo. I'll go check the
comment.

Clean Living 57 minutes ago #9639844

In Spain, mid-20th century, there were many people selling tourists (many from Scandinavia, btw) "canned spanish air". There were even some who sold "vacuum-packed spanish air in a can".

Topic: What's On Your Mind #131 57 minutes ago #9639843

@SpikeylovesSatW
So you're saying you googled a show you just watched the other day?