Follow on   Twitter   Facebook   deviantArt   RSS

Comments :

Apothec

20 M

Online Now
Topic: You're my first <3 2 minutes ago #9701833

Hello! This is the first time I've tried to communicate with other people through a forum page (that sounded very introvert-like, but true XD). I absolutely love RA and it has been a huge inspiration on my artistic style for nearly a third of my life. However, I felt that I should make myself acquainted in the forums. So if you would like to know anything about me, feel free to ask away. :)

amypisces

31 F

Online Now
How to break Iceland's spirit 7 minutes ago #9701832

Me and my Icelander agree on all of this. Pineapple on pizza is wrong!

amypisces

31 F

Online Now
Equality means no mercy 10 minutes ago #9701831

@Sunwyn I'd be ok with it if it meant I could travel to Scandinavia and the UK more often!

amypisces

31 F

Online Now
Equality means no mercy 11 minutes ago #9701830

I love when Norway throws his money around

The Cuckold 18 minutes ago #9701829

baw, poor lea, brad is maybe-to-be her ex-husband

Topic: What's On Your Mind #144 18 minutes ago #9701828

@Dorena
Must have hurt, assuming the fly was on a wall, as it would basically be the same as punching the wall just with a tiny fly between the fist and the wall that turns into mush

Fresh Epics Podcasts 21 minutes ago #9701827

@Beasty can you please calm down
ok?

Divine Coupling 31 minutes ago #9701826

imagine zeus was a girl in the god's threesome

Not a Tan 38 minutes ago #9701825

"your adopted" i nearly cried laughing at that one

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's On Your Mind #144 43 minutes ago #9701824

...I just punched a fly...
...In its face. :stare:

Children's Entertainer 1 hour ago #9701823

Heh,in the philippines children watch that movie, except the trailer

Potato shaped like a potato 1 hour ago #9701822

Hmm. Seems to be a relative of fish and brewis (a traditional dish in Newfoundland). Though, we use hard tack and aren't so fancy with the spuds.

Dan

O
Topic: Ask stuff about Iceland 3 hours ago #9701820

Belldandy/Verðandi visits you and offers to grant a wish. What do you wish for?

image

Her sisters (and Peorth, Mara and Lind for a time) move in with you. How do you react.

Nothing is Perfect 3 hours ago #9701819

_
in spanish its A B C CH D E F G H I J K L LL M N N O P Q R RR S T U V W X Y Z

amypisces

31 F

Online Now
Fall from grace 4 hours ago #9701818

Awww Iceland is so proud!

There's a reason why the Scandinavians always top these lists. Maybe the rest of the world should look to them for guidance.

amypisces

31 F

Online Now
Language Barrier 4 hours ago #9701817

While I was travelling in Europe, the only words I made sure I knew where the words for "gluten/gluten free" and wheat. While most restaurants were good about it, I figured popping into shops to ask cashiers to read the label for me wouldn't be a great idea. Luckily most things have several languages on them which helped a lot.

Denmark's Gaydar 4 hours ago #9701816

@Ziebenhaub_the_Texan The brim

amypisces

31 F

Online Now
New World 5 hours ago #9701815

We call it "tap" here, and I love it, especially when I'm in the drive-thru in someone's car. If I'm paying, I can just give my card to my friend who can just tap it on the machine at the window. That way, my PIN is safe, and I get my food!

Topic: The 10.5th Selfie Thread: 5 hours ago #9701814

@plgirlpl
Aaaa dziękuję! ^~^
It was my sister's skirt. :)

amypisces

31 F

Online Now
Entrepreneur 5 hours ago #9701813

In Canada, it is "illegal to purchase sexual services but legal to sell them". So you can be a prostitute, you just can't buy one.

amypisces

31 F

Online Now
Mower of Grass 5 hours ago #9701812

I love how meticulous Sweden is, while Finland is asleep/passed out.

I think I now have to refer to them as "grass beating machines"

Rosin

16 F
Topic: What's On Your Mind #144 5 hours ago #9701811

@Twinklebell What happened?

Topic: Corrupt A Wish Foundation 11 5 hours ago #9701810

Granted, your milkshake brings all the strawberries to the yard.

I wish for boat nectar.

Topic: Ask anything about Hungary 5 hours ago #9701809

@csizmawarrior ok! So not Romania, he just lived in what is (now) Romania.

See! Hungarians are scary.

Topic: Dear (blank) (Fake letters) 2 6 hours ago #9701808

Dear @Zeust,

What if I am?

Can't bother,
Hejsan

Topic: Dear (blank) (Fake letters) 2 6 hours ago #9701807

Dear @hejsanhoppsan,

I get you. Most people don't understand it. Don't you just wish that other people would not judge? Some people...

From Spike

242 6 hours ago #9701806

Wait--so Engie died the day he turned off Annet? That means that Captain, Snippy and Pilot were hauling around a dead body for several days. Engie was dead and Engie 27 was stuck in the blue-screen "mug" error. Creepy.

Topic: Confessions #3 6 hours ago #9701805

@Zeust im not offended no, I'm somewhat amused.

Topic: Singing Songs 2 6 hours ago #9701804

I am just a cowboy, lonesome on the trail
A starry night, a campfire light
The coyote call, and the howling winds wail
So I'll ride out to the old sundown

I am just a cowboy, lonesome on the trail
Lord, I'm just thinking about a certain female
The nights we spent together, riding on the range
Looking back, it didn't seem so strange

Roll me over and turn me around
Let me keep spinning 'til I hit the ground
Roll me over and let me go
Ridin' in the rodeo

I was took in Texas, I did not know her name
Lord, all these southern girls, they seem the same
Down below the border, in a town in Mexico
I got my job busting broncs for the rodeo

Roll me over and turn me around
Let me keep spinning 'til I hit the ground
Roll me over and let me go
Running free with a buffalo
Here I go

Roll me over and I'll turn around
And I'll move my fingers, up and down
Up and down

It's okay, amigo, just let me go
Riding in the rodeo

Roll me over and turn me around
Let me keep spinning 'til I hit the ground
Roll me over and let me go
Ridin' in the rodeo
Roll me over and set me free
The cowboy's life is the life for me

Potato shaped like a potato 6 hours ago #9701803

@FauxWolf
#9701770
You gain the ability to make it an avatar yourself when you pass 500 comments. :)